Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday 5 April 2012

Sunday, 25th of March 2012

Someone ajak pergi hunger games, but tak dapat pergi. I want to watch hunger games so bad :(((((((((

But look what I bought yesterday at the charity shop! :D
Kira-kira costs 1 pound something
and the other 3 only cost for 2 pound~ because they
have this offer thing buy one get 2 free.
Kaut lah apa lagi :D 

So murah~~~ #BukuLove, hihhiihihi. 

I've read the lost boy at malaysia, and it is so sedih. 
It was also the first ever buku that i ever menangis on.
Not like hujan type of nangis, just like 
basah on mata, but it was sedih.

And i've also read kira-kira in Malaysia! And it
was okay but I bought
these 2 books for Ipah because I know
she'll love it. :))))) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs