Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday 5 April 2012

Tuesday, 27th of March 2012


Er today was so panas again. Hehe susah nak dapat sun kat sini ni, 
ni yang letak gambar hari-hari :p 

And we did our roleplay for English today. It was kinda bad sebab it was really short sebab only like for 5 minutes? :p 

Kita main2 jer sebab me and Muriam Rumsby asyik pulled silly faces je and then we spent a lot of time giggling rather than practising. Jajaja. 

We did our roleplay on mice and men and for my character, I deliberately choosed Slim because I know Slim doesn't talk much in the book. I did shout and stuff but Mr Shaw said that you can't really see my character developed because I pelakon pembantuan je :p 

 I got high band 3 and he said that I can do better so I have to be the main character next time. Meh.

But Shannon asked him, if we got like band 3 for all of our assesment, what grade do you think would we get, and he said B. That's a relief. Because I am happy with a B :) 

We also found out our mark for the discussion. I got a band 4. Woopwoop. 

And er that's it for today. Buh-bye! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs