Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday 16 March 2012

So today mak bought a new camera for herself. She said that the DSLR camera is too big for her and she wanted something that is small that she can carry everywhere.


This camera is quite cool actually. It has this thing where you can see your face at 
the front of the camera. Great for camwhoring ;)  


Oh and I wasn't the only one who was thrilled 
with our new family member. Aisha pun 


These are all the pictures that she took.



But look at this:

Aisha took this one too, and I think it looks quite cantik.

Oh and for those of you who don't know, Aisha is my 
2 year old sister, well nearly 3. 



Oh and today I've finished reading this book: 


When I first started this book, Ms Mallon went to me and she was
all like this book is quite adult and I hope you can take
in blablabla. 

And then on the same day, in French. Because I got 
A on my last writing assesment I didn't have to do another one, and 
the people who didn't have to do the assesment have to do
a booklet about school uniform ( seriously >.> )  and 
so I took out this book and start reading it. 

And then Ms Bahra came to me and she said i've read this book
blablabla, it's an adult fiction and im imagining what would I feel if my daughter reads it blabla
and that I should enjoy my childhood blabla
and then the next next day she asked me whether I've finished the book or not.
And that she kept thinking of me yesterday, (wahahaha) 

And now that I've finished it, Erm and what I think about it is that it's not really macam
super adult punya buku because I've read a lot of books this. But it's sedih 
though and I nangis at one part where Maria found out that
her dad had died because if I was her,
I will just give up on my life, and she is so strong, mashaallah. 

Oh and I still haven't told ms Bahra what I think of this book :p 

Oppps, this post has been panjang than what I'd intended. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs