Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday 14 March 2012

So today we had our business test back, well Natalie has already got hers last week but I didn't get mine because I was out for the geography trip. Anyway, here's what I got:


Wohoo, so happy :D So far, from all the tests that we did in
class, I've got 2 As and 4 A * including this one. I am
aiming to get an A* out of this course since I will be failing
my science exam real bad. So doakan saya guise ^_^ 


Oh and today in photography, we did  the weaving thing with our pictures. And here's mine, took me like 2 hours to finish :< 


Wahahaha I've turned Kak Tie into an alien. Shhhh don't tell her :p 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs