Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday 15 March 2012

It was so foggy this morning. You could barely see the car in front of you or the people who were trying to cross the road. So bahaya :/

I realised that I will not see the weather as pelik as this in Malaysia. I mean like, kalau nak nampak benda foggy2 ni pun you have to go to Genting Higlands and it will still not be as teruk as this. So I decided to take some pictures.



I took this with my phone on the way to school so the quality
is not really good. So maaf ye ibu2 sekalian. 

And here's another picture for today: 

Having a nice mug of steaming hot chocolate on a cold night <3  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs