Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday 13 March 2012

This was a picture from yesterday. I didn't post it yesterday because I was too tired and I was being lazy as always and plus, it was really late. So yeah. Anyways, this is it! My first ever picture for this project. :D Wahaha~


At the end of science, Mollie gave Katy and Georgia this toffee popcorn thing. And then I asked her can I have one because you love me, so she did. I am not even super close to her. Mwahaha. 
Some of yous might probably think he'eleh Nisa benda ni pun nak kecoh, but 
I mean like, she gave me this thing for free 
repeat, freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 
And I love free stuff. So that's why I am posting it here. 
I know it's just a small packet of toffee popcorn but we had ms atwal for 2 hours so 
this thing cheered me up a little bit. 
So moral of the story is always be nice to someone because even small actions can mean
something big to them. 
And er always give me hadiah and things because I will put em here. Hoho. 
And the toffee popcorn was yummy. Kbye :p 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs